- 45 percent of Canadians feel the need for mental health support, but accessing affordable care is a barrier for some, LifeWorks study finds
TORONTO, July 19, 2021 / CNW / – With the COVID-19 pandemic and resulting lockdowns, business owners have faced new stresses both professionally and personally. In support of this, BMO today announced that it provides wellness services for its team members to Canadian business owners and entrepreneurs around the world. Canada.
“BMO has been a big believer in promoting mental health in the workplace, providing resources and support, and seeing it as part of a person’s overall health,” said Mike Bonner, Manager, Canadian Business Banking, BMO Bank of Montreal. “We saw the challenges and the pressure the pandemic was putting on customers and recognized that in order to help businesses thrive, we need to do more than just support them financially. We provide our wellness services to our customers for support them from Canada main street shopping in a more holistic way.
The services, provided by LifeWorks, provide resources for general well-being, including mental, physical, social and financial health. With the services, business owners and entrepreneurs can receive:
- 24/7 access to confidential short-term counseling support and professional counselors for work and life advice and support by phone, online or via a mobile app
- Online wellness resources with articles, toolkits and videos on family, health, life, money and work
- Self-guided, interactive wellness assessment tools and programs to help manage anxiety, stress, grief and relationships
- Exclusive online offers from top brands to help save on things like fitness, nutrition, health and beauty
Business clients will be able to access wellness services and resources between July 19, 2021 and December 31, 2021 visiting bmo.com/lifeworks.
To learn more about how BMO globally supports its corporate clients, visit: https://www.bmo.com/main/business/
About BMO Financial Group
Serving clients for 200+ years, BMO is a highly diversified financial services provider – the 8th largest bank in North America by assets. With total assets of $ 950 billion as of April 30, 2021 and a diverse and highly engaged team of employees, BMO offers a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services to more than of 12 million clients and leads through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, BMO Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets.
SOURCE BMO Financial Group
For further information: For media inquiries: James DeCosimo, Toronto, [email protected], (416) 867-3996